Pages

Please have a look at our photo site by clicking on any picture below:

MercyWatch. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Here we go!


104
Originally uploaded by Mercy Ships Crew Member.
Symbolicly...we are taking down the map of the British Isles and taking the next steps forward towards our journey to Africa!

As we are packing up the Business Centre, Rahel takes down the map of Britain and Ireland as Cindy shows the map of Africa that has long hung up in the office! We're moving the office on board the Africa Mercy in preparation for moving the ship out of the shipyard to Blyth and then on to Liberia!

2 comments:

Badger said...

hey I can't seem to get through to anyone via email and I can't access my mercyships email from the internet from here so I thought I would leave you a comment instead - so at least I have made some contact. I am so so so so so so jealous you have sailed the ship. I have seen some photos from various websites and I cried.
Life in Perth is great, I have made so many new friends and the base is massive and everything is amazing!!!!! so don't worry about me. can you give my love to everyone there as I can't seem to get through to anyone. love to all

Miss you all so so sosososososososo much.

Paulus

Tyrone said...

Hey, can you post a picture of an updated couples cabin? (hint hint)