Pages

Please have a look at our photo site by clicking on any picture below:

MercyWatch. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Happy 36th Anniversary, Denise!

Good Morning Friends,
I'm happy to announce to you, that next Tuesday 9 June 2009 Denise and I will celebrate our 36th wedding anniversary. I'm very fortunate to be blessed with such a loving and caring wife. Proverbs 31:10-31 describes a wife of noble character and starts with a question. A wife of noble character who can find? I've been blessed to find such a wife in Denise. Would you join with me in praying for her and asking God to continue to bless her, and the call He has placed on her life. I am privileged to be her husband and look forward to the many happy years God has in store for us together as husband and wife.

We love you,
Rob and Denise

No comments: